Hi! My name is Jen, and I am a runner! I am finally proud to say it. I am a 32 year old mother of 2 wonderful boys, have a loving enthusiastic husband, basically a very busy life. I also have a nerve condition in my right ankle, as well as very weak knees. I know what you are thinking I am way too young to feel like this.to be falling apart..I AGREE & that's why I began running. I couldn't keep up with my children, husband, house, dogs... my life. Not without a lot of support, braces canes.. wheelchairs. You name it at one point in time I have endured it. Not a fun place to be. A even worse place to be when your children are looking. So this year I vowed to try my best, try every single day, to never give up on my self or my family. I started February 1 2013. As of today I have ran 314 miles!!! 314 miles to feeling better, being stronger, and not only keeping up with my life, I'm out running it. I could not be happier. My best friend and I have done things I never ever thought I could do in my life. I don't think I have ever truly felt this good in my entire life! So many people around me have been motivated to get up and start their own routines, so I thought I would start this blog. A place to share runs, tips, photos, and routes. To motivate, share and inspire as I strive to live the best life I can. Running is so much more then working out, it has changes so many different things in my life, and I wanted to share them... Support me, support yourself, support the ones you love. J
oin in and follow me on my journey to see what lies ahead !!
Run everyday, 10 min or a hour, do something...anything.. one small change everyday could impact the rest of your life! Make that change today, choose you!!
Love
J~
No comments:
Post a Comment